KESHOLAB.COM TERMS & CONDITIONS
I. General Information
1) Shop kesholab.COM (referred to as “Shop”) is run by Dom Pracy Twórczej Dawid Walczak based in Poznan, address: Poland, 61-576 Poznan, ul. Gorna Wilda 90/8,
2) Shop sells stickers over the Internet.
II. Contact Details
Customer Service – e-mail: email@example.com
III. Submission and execution of orders
1) Order in the store can be submitted:
a) An individual who is aged 18
b) Any legal
c) The organizational unit without legal personality, if on the basis of separate regulations have legal capacity (the “Purchaser”)
2) Orders for products from KeshoLab can be submitted via the www.kesholab.com
3) The contracting authority may place orders 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
4) Orders are accepted for execution on weekdays, between the hours of 9-17.
5) Any order accepted will be confirmed by e-mail for Customer Service. In the case of pre-payment order is accepted for processing after confirmation of payment realization.
6) Customer indicates:
a) Ordered goods
b) Address to which is to be delivered goods purchased
c) The method of delivery
d) Method of payment
7) The ordered goods will be delivered to the Purchaser:
a) Within 4 working days by courier
b) Up to 7 working days through the Polish Post
c) Within 7 working days to the selected company Shop. The order was sent to the selected store will notify you by e-mail – the time of delivery to the store takes 1-2 business days.
8) The ordered goods are delivered to the address specified by the Employer.
9) The cost covers the Employer.
10) The prices in the store are expressed in Euros and include Tax.
11) Delivery of products is achieved at the price quoted at the time of placing the order visualized the picture or description of the product ordered.
12) We reserve the right to make changes to keep the prices of goods on offer and to conduct and dismissal of all kinds of promotional and sales. The right referred to in the preceding sentence does not affect orders placed prior to the effective date of a change in price or terms of sale promotions, and will be executed on the basis of existing ones.
13) Store Deals are not subject to the rules of the merging of the promotion provides otherwise. For example, if the computer system as a result of error, mistake when ordering two or more combine the promotion order will be canceled.
14) Prices in the store are valid only within the website.
15) Prices of goods existing in the store are valid only when ordering goods individually by the customer via the Internet at: www.kesholab.com
16) In case of temporary absence of goods in stock or stock availability of the product, the Purchaser will be informed of this by Customer Support by phone or e-mail to indicate the problem and propose an alternative product or cancel the order.
17) If the purchaser does not agree to extend the term of the contract due to the lack of an article, the contract may be canceled in whole or only in a position that leads to longer delivery times.
18) In order to confirm your order Customer service can contact the Employer by the Employer to the specified phone number in case of doubt and possible deficiencies in the product mix.
19) Shop is not liable for non-delivery or delay in delivery of the ordered goods or the contract resulting from incorrectly or poorly specified by the customer delivery address.
20) Each shipment is accompanied by a proof of purchase receipt or invoice.
21) Changes in customer order can be made until the order status changes to “work”. Changes may concern only: the resignation of the whole order or part thereof, as well as changes to the delivery address by mail order or by courier, or change the data on the invoice. In case of cancellation of the contract if the payment for the goods has been made in advance, a refund must be made within 21 (twenty one) working days from the date of receipt of the resignation Client, the Client’s account. Customer is required to provide account information by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. If the customer does not have its own bank account receivable will be paid by postal order to the address indicated by him.
22) Change the order may be made by contacting Customer Service or by e-mail to the address email@example.com or directly through the contact form on the website store.
23) Placing an order in our online shop kesholab.com is a legally binding contract of sale between Dom Pracy Twórczej Dawid Walczak and the customer.
IV. Methods of payment
1) making a purchase in the store Purchaser shall have the opportunity to take advantage of the following forms of payment:
a) Collection – Employer regulates the payment for goods and delivery of courier
b) SERVICE PayPal – with fast bank transfers and credit cards.
c) cash or credit card – for personal collection of goods in the company store
d) BANK TRANSFER – to the account:
Dom Pracy Twórczej Dawid Walczak, ul. Gorna Wilda 90/8, 61-576 Poznan, Poland
91 1090 1463 0000 0001 1963 5089 (BZWBK in Poznan, Poland).
2) All payments shall be made by payment of a nominal sum expressed in Euros. If the payment order was made from a bank account held in a foreign currency refund will be carried out to the designated bank account of the Euros and then converted to the currency in which the account is maintained bank converted at the average exchange rate of the Polish National Bank of execution discretion.
3) Orders paid for through the service or through traditional PayPal transfer are cancellations after 10 days if no payment on the account recorded Store. Period of 10 days counted from the date of the order by the Customer to the date of booking a transfer to the account store.
V. Returns and Complaints
1) The basis of the complaint is acceptable proof of purchase (receipt or invoice).
2) The Purchaser shall notify by e-mail complaint to Customer Service.
3) Store within 14 (fourteen) days will address the customer complaints and notify him about how to proceed.
4) A complaint must be sent to the print filled with complaints. A prerequisite to Shop Online KeshoLab complaint is considered to provide the advertised product with proof of purchase and a description of the complaint.
5) The faulty goods should be returned by mail to the following address:
KeshoLab, ul. Górna Wilda 90/8, 61-576 Poznan, with the note “claim” / “return”.
6) In the case of considering the complaint in favor of the Purchaser – Online KeshoLab Employer will repair or replace defective goods for full value or if the exchange is not possible reimburse for defective goods within 21 (twenty one) calendar days from the date of complaint.
7) The Purchaser will be informed of the complaint electronically by Customer Support.
8) Complaints are:
a) The goods have latent defects resulting from improper manufacture
b) mechanically damaged goods in transit (customer is obliged to check the shipment before it is receiving from the courier!)
c) Goods not in accordance with the order
9) Complaints shall not be damaged goods as a result of improper use.
10) After successfully resolving complaints Shop sends a full-fledged product in its own expense to the address provided by the Employer.
11) The Purchaser shall have the right – in accordance with Article. 7 of the Act of 2 March 2000 on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products – withdraw from the agreement without giving any reasons making a statement in writing and by returning the goods within ten days of receipt of the product.
12) The returned product must be in its original packaging, can not bear traces of use, it can not be damaged, it should be completed and returned with proof of purchase to the following address: KeshoLab, ul.Górna Wilda 90/8, 61-576 Poznan, Poland marked “return “.
13) The money will be returned within 14 working days by bank transfer to the account specified by the customer or 30 days money order to the address indicated in the order.
1) The administrator of the Purchaser personal data is Dom Pracy Twórczej Dawid Walczak, ul. Górna Wilda 90/8, 61-576 Poznan, Poland
2) Personal data provided by the Purchaser on the page www.kesholab.com are processed for the purposes of the contract of sale and a separate consent may be processed for the purposes of marketing and promotion, in accordance with the conditions laid down in the Act of 29 August 1997 Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 101 of 2002. pos. 926, as amended) and the Decree of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Administration of 29 April 2004. on personal data processing documentation and technical and organizational conditions which should be fulfilled by devices and systems used for the processing of personal data (Journal of Laws No. 100, poz.1024)
3) The contracting authority may receive electronic marketing materials as if he agreed.
4) The contracting authority may cancel the agreement to receive materials through Customer Service.
5) Providing personal information is voluntary but necessary for the implementation of the sale agreement.
6) The Purchaser has the right to access their personal data and address and correct them.
VII. Technical requirements and restrictions
1) www.kesholab.pl website through which the store sells, works in technology wordpress.
2) To view and use the Store, it is necessary to have access to the Internet. Viewing and using the Store requires a web browser version IE 6 (and higher versions), Firefox 2.5 (and higher versions), Safari, Opera, Chrome.
4) Dom Pracy Twórczej Dawid Walczak reserves the right to temporarily suspend the operation of the Shop and the right of other interruptions in access to the store, due, in particular the need to maintain and repair the system.
VIII. Final Provisions
1) purchasing in the store can be made without registering an account or register an account Employer.
2) Personal data entered in to order the goods are safely stored and used for the purpose of the contract or for marketing purposes with the consent of the Purchaser.
3) The presence of the product pages KeshoLab online store does not imply the availability of goods and the possibility of the contract.
4) Team Store due diligence to product descriptions and images on this website are in line with reality and the quality of service at the highest level.
5) All the names of the goods offered for sale by the store are used for identification purposes and may be protected or reserved.
6) Rules applicable from 01.01.2013. Content of the regulations is available on the website www.kesholab.com and can be obtained, reproduced and perpetuated by any user of the website.
7) In cases not provided for in the Rules Shop the provisions of the Civil Code and the provisions of the Act on the specific conditions of consumer sale and amending the Civil Code and the Law on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products.